Can this be herpes? I'm so confused

Posted , 8 users are following.

Ive been having really weird symptoms in my body. I had what looked like a cold sore in my lips and i also had a lot of blisters inside my mouth and sore throat. i had a bit of a fever and id have goosebumps all the time like if i had the flu or something. the next day i noticed itd hurt to pee and i bump showed up in my rigjt labia and also 3 what looked like razor bumps. i slso had a lot of fluid. ill insert a picture.

(i have a boyfriend and hes my only sexual partner) image

0 likes, 22 replies

22 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

• Posted

That unfortunately looks like herpes dear! See a doctor before the sores heal! best of luck ❤

• Posted

i did!! already did the blood test and ill get the results on friday! thank you!!!

• Posted

hi im back! and with bad news... 😦 i got the results from the blood test and i have hsv1 and 2... i didnt know this was possible to be honest and i actually have no clue how i contracted both. as far as i know my boyfriend only has cold sores (hsv 1) so im confused as to how i got both...

• Posted

how long did you feel the symptoms before the sores appeared? Did the dr say s/he suspected herpes?

• Posted

i got flu like symptoms and i think the next day i noticed the bump!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.