can you bleed in your stool from colitis before you get pain in your stomach

Posted , 6 users are following.

Hi im 28 years old and i have been noticing I been bleeding from my anus for a few years now i just started getting pain in my stomach vomiting body aching fatigue can someone tell me whats wrong please

0 likes, 20 replies

20 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

I also noticed my arms gets numb wen i sleep and and sometimes i just cant sleep witch sucks so bad
    • Posted

After my last big flare up a few years back I got numbness and shakes, I had a vitamin D & B12 deficiency. Mention it to your doctor they can give you a blood test to find out if thats an issue. I now supplement both and no longer get issues.
  • Posted

Hi Jason, we could all give you guesstimates, and yes could be UC, but it could be many things, IBS if you are fast living, not eating well etc or could be an immune disorder, of which UC is one and can be accompanied by others. The best thing is to not to stop asking questions with your GP or consultant until you are feeling some improvement, for now I'd suggest, plenty of fluids, plenty of rest and eat little and often through the day, soups, yoghurts etc, quite bland, not high fat and medium fibre, but not fat free sweetened rubbish either, no fizzy drinks. You will get an answer eventually, easy to say but try not to worry, this will make it worse.
  • Posted

Jason you need to get your colon checked out.

Dont be shy. The medics have seen it all. I gave up on dignity.

I found that plain talking with medics best. I call poo poo

First port of call is your GP.

Good luck

Bob

• Posted

Hey im back i thank everyone for the advice. ...just came from the doctor got blood test takin and everything was fine and a ct scan of my stomach and it came out fine but my large intestines are swollen and i fogot to mention as far as blood work they said i have a underactive thyroid which I'm taking medication for now

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.