Cancelled Op,😥

Posted , 8 users are following.

I was all geared up and ready mentally as much as I could be to go, my op was tomorrow 27th, just had a call and because they need a repeat sleep apnia test it has been re booked for 11th July, I'm so disappointed as the reason the 1st test was inconclusive was the equipment was faulty. Ah well it could be worse only another 2 weeks to wait, on the plus side I've now got a chance to take another 4/5 pounds off in readiness for the op .

1 like, 18 replies

18 Replies

Next
  • Posted

Hi there's always a good side to a bad result, losing a couple more pounds will help after with having to support your weight when your not able to bear weight.

It will soon pass and then you will be laid up having to watch TV etc and be waited on hand and foot, is that right??? Get you toenails done as well before cause you will struggle after to do them and its nice to see pretty toes after.

Go out and buy yourself some pretty PJs to chill in as well

• Posted

Hi, done all that already but your right no harm treating myself again, you can never have to much me time x
    • Posted

They are, there's a light at the end of the tunnel, I realised after I said about pretty PJs I hadn't read your name LOL

Get a nice dressing gown as well and a stash of your fav treats cause believe me your other half want think to buy them

• Posted

He might not think to buy them but he will be paying for them, he just doesn't know it yet😂

• Posted

No you will be up and running before you know it, well OK not running maybe
  • Posted

Dear Ann

How very frustrating for you. At least it will give you time to do those additional things!

Cheers Richard

• Posted

I know, there's always a plus side and it could have been so much longer than 2 weeks which is also a bonus.x

• Posted

That's such a shame Ann, but you've put a positive spin on your op being cancelled and every pound counts, definitely treat yourself again too smile

• Posted

That's even more pounds Lulu, message me with updates I'll be thinking of you tommorrow. X

• Posted

Hope your now sat up in bed and feeling fine xx
    • Posted

Hi Lulu how are you feeling and are you now safely back at home. X

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.