CANT STOP THINKING HOW I FEEL

Posted , 13 users are following.

Hi, it's always there when I watch TV well little distraction but the minute the programme finish back in mind again it's like constant thing in your head going around..maybe if I'm out forget but come home again starts again so anxious for it to end I guess it's all frustration, my friend says let it wash over you but I try and then I can't do that to scary anyone like this with it constant on the mind or its me.

1 like, 22 replies

22 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Have you tried mindfulness programs. See online and you tube. Helps with stress.

it has been used with training in major corporations the health and service industry. Help organize trigger that start anxiety! Identify those triggers by using mondfulness programs. 

• Posted

I will check into this! I was always under the impression that you needed to go to a counselor or therapist to learn it, but i will def check it out! Thank you😊

• Posted

Lots of books and online info and you tube help. Just google. It helps a lot of people and is a great way to start the day!

• Posted

There's an app called headspace that I've started. They say its sort of like

mindfulness.

• Posted

Yes, headspace. mindfulness does help. Health anxiety is awful. Also a low dose slow release anti depressant helps me a lot. Daily mindfulness is really good.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.