Caught in the act

Posted , 9 users are following.

When Ally and her friend went shopping in Bury and dumped me in Cafe Revive :donut: :cupcake: :tea: she bought a T shirt with Eeyore on. (I love Eeyore cos I can identify with him!)

Whilst she wasn't looking I decided to try it on cos we are a similar size :lol:

Anyway, I must have put on more weight than I thought with the Dosepulin and I got stuck :oops:

I dont have much strength in my shoulders at the best of times and I just could not get the :bleep: T shirt off :shock: I had to shout Ally to get it off me! :shock: I sat on the bed whilst she got me out of it :roll:

It took ages cos she kept having to stop cos she was laughing :wink:

How embarrasing :oops:

Dale xxx

0 likes, 53 replies

53 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Not sure Dale. I think we ought to get back on topic, at least for the rest of this afternoon. :lol:
  • Posted

Cripes, I didn't realise she-pees were actually being used anywhere :shock:

I think I would go into instant urine retention :oops:

It's one thing undoing your flies ........ :?

Quite another exposing an entire bottom :yikes:

Think I am just going to google it ..... not sure I am standing the right way round :?

• Posted

you don't expose your entire bottom, only your knickers. the idea is, er, to sort of push them aside at the front :oops: :lol:

Trees x

• Posted

Trees that sounds fun! :shock:

Just think where we could go with that idea except we have got decorum on this forum!! :roll:

Dale xxx

• Posted

haha! :lol:

maybe we should set up our own CFS X-Rated forum?! ME After Dark?

Hee :D

Trees x

• Posted

Alicia could be technical director, she seems to know her way round a computer :ok:

Dale xxx

• Posted

[quote:35087b3882=\"Trees-r-green\"]you don't expose your entire bottom, only your knickers. the idea is, er, to sort of push them aside at the front :oops: :lol:

Trees x[/quote:35087b3882]

Bit like having a bikini wax then - not that I ever have you understand :shock:

• Posted

I think I must be incredibly thick or something cos I just don't see how they work :?

When I googled it, there were plently of devices with funnels (fine for helping Alicia pee in a sample pot, I thought ), but no actual picture of someone using a she-pee) - just a pic of a pink tent :?

Surely one would have to be a bit of a contorsionist (?spelling) to do it properly, without ending up with wet knickers :weird:

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.