Caught in the act

Posted , 9 users are following.

When Ally and her friend went shopping in Bury and dumped me in Cafe Revive :donut: :cupcake: :tea: she bought a T shirt with Eeyore on. (I love Eeyore cos I can identify with him!)

Whilst she wasn't looking I decided to try it on cos we are a similar size :lol:

Anyway, I must have put on more weight than I thought with the Dosepulin and I got stuck :oops:

I dont have much strength in my shoulders at the best of times and I just could not get the :bleep: T shirt off :shock: I had to shout Ally to get it off me! :shock: I sat on the bed whilst she got me out of it :roll:

It took ages cos she kept having to stop cos she was laughing :wink:

How embarrasing :oops:

Dale xxx

0 likes, 53 replies

53 Replies

Prev Next
  • Posted

Mooncups - never heard of them and don't think i would have tried them either :yuk:

Getting back to thongs - I have day time ones and going out ones. I find them really comfortable, mind you, there's a huge difference between mines and my daughter's little triangular numbers :lol:

• Posted

Teedie ..... can you please elaborate :?

What is the difference between day time thongs and going out thongs :shock:

Or is it better that you don't actually tell us :yikes:

• Posted

Give us a clue :?

Are the going out ones bought from somewhere with the initials A. S. :wink:

• Posted

Honestly Teedie ...... I don't know :roll:

Your friend Dale started this thread telling us about her experience trying on her dear little girl's T shirt ...... and this is how it ends up :shock:

Happens every time :roll:

• Posted

Teedie I can't carry out one of our favourite activities :roll: I can't get my washing hung out :cry: because I can't wash it, my washer as backed up. :cry: Mind you it's twelve years old, so I can't really complain about it.
  • Posted

i remember seeing those ads for mooncups every time we went to glastonbury, or some other festival, and thinking ewwww! :shock:

however, since finding out that there is VAT on tampons since they are classed as a LUXURY ITEM ive been feeling pretty outraged. also a friend of mine uses it and raves about it, so im giving it some serious consideration...would save a fortune too. only prob is im really heavy and im just not convinced.... :?

now the she-pee - there's an invention and a half! anyone come across that yet? :wink:

Trees x

• Posted

oh blimey i put ew***! must remember not to use those triple w's! :roll:

Trees x

• Posted

Well I have awful trouble with a sample bottle at the docs so I'd never manage to pee standing up :roll:
  • Posted

Too much information Alicia :lol:
  • Posted

How did it get from Allys T-shirt to this?? :P

Knowing my luck I would drop the Mooncup in the process of retrieving it! :oops:

In Malaysia they sold J cups which were a variation of the she-pee. Came with very explicit instructions of what to do with your lips... :shock:

Whilst we are at this very low ebb, does anyone remember the Femidom, a female condom :wink:

Melbi, I was in your home town cos it is a far superior shopping centre to Rochdale :gift:

Dale xxx

• Posted

Yes, but I never tried one as I got into terrible trouble with the contraceptive cap. I am not a contortionist. :oops:

It's no wonder the lads have scarpered. Perhaps we should rename this thread - Girls only. :roll:

• Posted

Mind you, it is nice to have some girly chit chat. :D
  • Posted

re: the she-pee. i didn't know if i'd be able to pee standing up either and actually the first time i tried at a festival i did get stage fright for several minutes! :lol:

then we were at pride in brighton this summer and the queues for the portaloos were over 30mins long. it was hell, until we found the she-pee toilets and never looked back! :D

the funniest thing was seeing all these girls with their trousers half down sort of hunched over this trough. there were partitions but you could still see the persons head next to you and i remember this girl just looking over at me and saying, 'er, nice to meet you!' it was hilarious.

i think this could spell the end of long loo queues everywhere - bring on the toilet revolution! :lol: :lol:

Trees x

• Posted

Alicia,

I too have pinged a cap across the bathroom! :huh: Couldn't use it though cos I was allergic to the cream that goes with it! :oops:

P.S is this the ME forum?!! :zzz:

Dale xxx

• Posted

Alicia,

I too have pinged a cap across the bathroom! :huh: Couldn't use it though cos I was allergic to the cream that goes with it! :oops:

P.S is this the ME forum?!! :zzz:

Dale xxx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.