Caught in the act

Posted , 9 users are following.

When Ally and her friend went shopping in Bury and dumped me in Cafe Revive :donut: :cupcake: :tea: she bought a T shirt with Eeyore on. (I love Eeyore cos I can identify with him!)

Whilst she wasn't looking I decided to try it on cos we are a similar size :lol:

Anyway, I must have put on more weight than I thought with the Dosepulin and I got stuck :oops:

I dont have much strength in my shoulders at the best of times and I just could not get the :bleep: T shirt off :shock: I had to shout Ally to get it off me! :shock: I sat on the bed whilst she got me out of it :roll:

It took ages cos she kept having to stop cos she was laughing :wink:

How embarrasing :oops:

Dale xxx

0 likes, 53 replies

53 Replies

Prev Next
  • Posted

I wear big knix like Bridgit Jones!! :oops: I had an abdominal op and the scar is just above the pube line (can I say that?!) Wearing small knix the elastic rubs on my scar :shock:

My sis wears thongs and once when she was living at home between her travels, my Dad, who was around 75 at the time, was doing the washing. His face was a picture trying to work out which way they went when he was folding the dried washing. :yikes: Don't ask, I dont know wky she can't do her own washing! :roll: He called them dental floss :lol:

Dale xxx

• Posted

Ha Ha :lol:

Knew this would be an interesting topic :lol:

Yes, I had to read your post several times Alicia :lol:

Brought tears to me eyes :shock:

• Posted

[quote:9659edc8d4=\"Dale\"]When Ally and her friend went shopping in Bury and dumped me in Cafe Revive :donut: :cupcake: :tea: she bought a T shirt with Eeyore on. (I love Eeyore cos I can identify with him!)

Whilst she wasn't looking I decided to try it on cos we are a similar size :lol:

Anyway, I must have put on more weight than I thought with the Dosepulin and I got stuck :oops:

I dont have much strength in my shoulders at the best of times and I just could not get the :bleep: T shirt off :shock: I had to shout Ally to get it off me! :shock: I sat on the bed whilst she got me out of it :roll:

It took ages cos she kept having to stop cos she was laughing :wink:

How embarrasing :oops:

Dale xxx[/quote:9659edc8d4]

Hey what you doing in my home town :shock:

Hope you managed to get a t shirt the same in your size :oops:

Melbi x

• Posted

oh i really can't be bothered with thongs anymore! wore them for a bit in my younger days but then realised they did absolutely nothing for me, as well as being jolly uncomfortable :?

Trees x

• Posted

I can't be doing with a thong, the thought of it to me is awful. I hate it when my pants move and go inbetween, it's so annoying as well as uncomfortable. I like the shots type of the high cut ones, depending on what I am wearing.

:oops: :oops: :oops: I can't believe we are having this discussion. What ever will it be next. :lol:

• Posted

Tampons versus towels?

:run: :run: :run: :run: :run: :run:

• Posted

Or mooncups? :roll:The mind boggles :shock:
  • Posted

oh yea, Id forgotten about those weird things lol

:shock:

• Posted

What on earth are mooncups :?:
  • Posted

They are used by some ladies during their period.

Google them LouLou, I don't like to go into detail as we have gentlemen on here :oops:

But they sound seriously weird to me but perhaps that's because I am not of the younger, more liberated, generation

• Posted

Well, I'm just about to google them too :?

Never heard of them, but think I can guess :roll:

• Posted

Well we learn something new everyday. :roll:
  • Posted

Well if I was younger and still had my bits and pieces, would certainly give it a try ...........

It's the public loo bit that is a bit worrying .............. :erm:

• Posted

Mmmmmmm I'm not so sure I'd have tried it.

Just glad I don't have all that going on anymore.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.