CBD OIL?

Posted , 14 users are following.

Hi Ladies

Have you any experience with taking Cbd oil for sleep/insomnia?

I live in UK, were I can buy it at 5- 10% from H&B or online, but is this strong enough for insomnia?

After trying almost everything natural over years, I now take Valerian nightly...it can be okay but really need to find a better solution.

Would love to hear any opinions please!

Thank you jx

1 like, 18 replies

18 Replies

Next
  • Posted

Hi, Janeben. My hubby and I use cbd oil, and have both had MUCH relief. While it has helped with insomnia and digestive issues for me, it also helps with his aches and pains. We have a friend who makes the oil. From what I've read it's very expensive to order online. But in my opinion it's well worth it! Sorry I don't know about what the % our oil is. All I can say is it's been a lifesaver for us. Hope this helps. I know what it's like to not sleep for days.

• Posted

Thank you Nancy...happy for you two.

Sounds amazing but not I presume you live in USA?

How does your friend make it?

Yes, it is expensive but i don't mind that too much, if it can make a positive difference!

• Posted

Thanks! Yes, we are in the US, and it's legal where we live. I'm not sure how he makes it? It's infused in olive oil, and we get a quart jar for $100. Sure beats $50 or more for the little droppers some online places offer. Our friend would make another small fortune if all us ladies used his oil!

• Posted

yes i take it if i wake up in the night most times it knocks me out and i ho right back to sleep : im in california and its legal here

• Posted

Hi Lori

Thank you

Please can you tell me the strength of oil you use?

I can buy 5% easily

• Posted

i take this during the day but find bathing or soaking my feet in epsom salts just before bed is much better it contains magnesium sulphate helps you relax ....worth a try most super markets of bargain stores stock them,

• Posted

Thank you Clare

For years, I tried taking all sorts of magnesium for insomnia but none of them worked for me.

I do have some flakes for the occasional bath...but you say you bathe just your feet at night?

• Posted

HI Jane if you look at the facebook page magnesium it will give you lots of tips ...

• Posted

Clare, which particular FB magnesium group do you mean please...there are several

Thank you for suggestions

• Posted

Hi

I also live in the uk and wondered where to get it, as when I type CBD oil uk it just comes up with hemp oil.

• Posted

Holland & Barratt do CBD oil but don't know if it's strong enough and worth buying!

• Posted

that is the ingredient that is used...Holland and Barrett sells it

• Posted

I live in UK and I take this. It is sold in Holland and Barrett. It does work wonders

• Posted

Hi

Thank you

I almost keep buying the cbd 5% in H&B but concerned it'll be just another aid that won't work! Have to try to discover!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.