CBD oil for knee pain.

Posted , 21 users are following.

There appears to be a lot of hype about CBD oil at the moment with it being the best seller in most health shops. A close friend of mine had been using it for two weeks and has had remarkable results. He has a cartilage defect and was told he could have a cartilage patch fitted on the NHS with an operation. However since using this CBD oil, he has ditched his walking stick and knee supports and clearly is walking more spritely. He has advised me to buy a medium strength bottle costing around £18. Think I will give it a go and post back here if anyone is inteterested. I suffer from OA of the knee.

0 likes, 45 replies

45 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Big Pharma have thousands of CBD patents ready to go and have had for decades. Just waiting for the correct legislation, which is now coming on line in many parts of the world.

As Chico states, you do need high quality, organic hemp, without the nasty extraction chemicals. I believe its cold-pressed as with quality Olive Oil. Unfortunately my UK supplier is unable to find the older/mature hemp he needs to extract the oil, as Big Pharma are buying whatever they can, without waiting for the maturity. 

On another note, my daughter has just turned 20 and has suffered with dreadful acne. I bought her some CBD oil around 8 months ago. She uses it at night and has had remarkable results. It isnt cheap, but its cheaper than the rubbish acne cure advertised by an ex-Uk soap actress. We spent considerably more on that and it made no difference.

I also agree that its a longer term solution, so stick with it...

• Posted

Did you try it?  If so how did it help you?  

Suzie

• Posted

I was at therapy the other day and another TNR patient told me about the lotion that is only CBD. He says it helps him so much with the pain in knee. He told me where he bought so I went to get some and they were sold out. So mine should be here at the end of the week. I will try anything if it will help. 
    • Posted

I am getting it from a smoke shop  I will let you know the name when I get it and let you know if it works for me. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.