Celebrating one year....

Posted , 15 users are following.

Thank you to everyone for being so supportive - one year today I was having my THP and could not have got through it without you all! One year on - feeling very happy with the result.

Big hugs to Renee and Rocket especially and so many others too - together we have made such a difference. I am just going to ride a horse now can you believe! And have a lunch planned later with friends - somehow feels more of a milestone and a celebration than a birthday even. Love and light to all of you, wherever you are in the world and whatever the stage you are in - we must thank the inventors of the internet for bringing us all together to share our experiences and provide support in the darkest of hours. 

Thank you for being there for me - with a slight lump in the throat. I wouldn't be here without you.

6 likes, 44 replies

44 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Hi Rose, glad to hear you are a year on & everything is well. I'm 6 months on & if it wasn't for my scar I've forgotten I've had my op! Lovely hearing from you x

• Posted

good to hear from you and happy that you are doing so well ....

big warm hug

renee

• Posted

That is great news Fern and lovely that you are completely recovered and enjoying your life again, so happy for you x

It is important to talk about your good recovery too on here, because I really loved reading the positive posts when I was in the early stages, it gave me hope and reassurance that one day it would all be worth it!!!!!!!! And it is....eventually!!! smile 

• Posted

Yes Thanks Al Gore for inventing the internet.LOL.Thank you to to Renee and Rocketman as you both are a consistent support to the people of this community and we are lucky to have you both.Thanks Rose too.Im literally afraid this is going to end my life as I'm now having EKG changes .I think 2.5 years of chronic pain is just taking its toll.I just keep thinking if I can make it just a little longer I can make it and get my life back

• Posted

Hi Rose. Congrats on your anniversary! I also had my one-year check about a week ago. It's all looking good! I do still have contstant daily pain, but it's low-level and doesn't hinder me from doing anything (although I haven't actually attempted to run or dance yet). 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.