ceylon cinamon

Posted , 4 users are following.

hi iv been trying to rid my self of my sugar addiction for years mostly in tea i eat very little in cakes or biscuits ,and chocolate. iv found replacing sugar with ceylon cinamon has in 3 days reduced my sugar by 2 spoonfuls a large mug i am now down to to just one of sugar and one of cinamon.

i no that still is not perfect but trust me i drink a lot of tea so i think thats amazing iv tried so many other ways and this is the first to work and so quickly to . my question is ,is there such a thing as consuming to much cinamon . [i do hope not]

1 like, 21 replies

21 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Agave nectar is a plant syrup with a lovely taste. 
    • Posted

it is but still high in fructose which cant be broken down by the body .
    • Posted

It can be broken down by the body, it's a plant sugar so is broken down in the same way as fruit and vegetables.
    • Posted

small amounts in vegtable and fruit eaten normaly is fine 

if you want to argue the point 

then at least watch DR.Robert H Lustig

presentation on sugar the bitter truth 

its an evidence based approach . 

there was also a book written in 1972 by John Yudkin called pure white and deadly which fore tells the future obesity due to the fructose which makes up sugar of all kinds agave brown or white . fructose is in so many things you can over does with out even knowing it . 

if you look at two diets that work in loosing weight and see whats missing from them its not fat ,its sugar and thats the atkins and the japanese diet . stay with the presentaion till the end and then come back and tell me that high amounts of fructose is broken down by the body and is ok .

cool

look at the youngesters today that go out drinking all those fruit flavoured alhcolic drinks, smoothies ,soft drinks , burgers , packeged cakes,and biscuits, a lot of bread and bread products , its not as bad as the USA but its getting there. 

Emis Moderator comment: I have removed the link as it was to a site unsuitable for inclusion in the forums. If users want this information please use the Private Message service to request the details.

http://patient.uservoice.com/knowledgebase/articles/398316-adding-links-to-posts

http://patient.uservoice.com/knowledgebase/articles/398331-private-messages

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.