changes to taste

Posted , 12 users are following.

Weird question. Since my op 6 weeks ago I have had problems tasting things. Everything tastes so bland. My sense of smell was not good in the first place but things definitely seem odd. Anyone else experienced this?

3 likes, 17 replies

17 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Hey

I have not lost my sence. In taste but my appitite is gone for a lot of things. There is only cetain things l feel like eating and l have only been eating them since my 1st op in december. I have no notion for big dinners at all and l tend to eat the same things day after day.

X

• Posted

im 3months since surgery and my tastebuds are still off and im on no meds. my appetite is starting to come back, especially for sweets and I've lost 15 lbs so far.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.