Changing address pip & esa

Posted , 6 users are following.

Hi, i'm due to move house in a couple of weeks time and i'm worried that ringing pip & esa with a change of address will stop my money.. last time i moved (a few years ago), i rang esa and the chap i spoke to said i needed to fill out forms & al sorts ad my money stopped for 4 weeks, after a ton of phone calls it turned out i didn't ned to fill in forms & my money should have never stopped and i got it backdated and started again.

so of course i'm worried that will happen again, but it's pip i'm more worried about. will they make me have a new assessment and start all over again or will it just be a change of address on the system and thats that?...

0 likes, 17 replies

17 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Hi I moved home recently and I rang the dwp to tell them and I had to do it on the phone but the woman I spoke to wasn't

Very nice she was very abrupt but I still got a letter to fill in too my esa wasn't stopped it just changed adress hope you get it sorted

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.