Chest anxiety

Posted , 12 users are following.

I'm sorry to keep posting about heart related issues but I can't stop worrying about these symptoms. Can anyone describe in full detail how anxiety makes your chest feel? And does it ever make you woozy at the same time.do you ever get strange feeling that comes over you as well its hard to explain how it feels.

3 likes, 32 replies

32 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

I get like what you would call butterfly's in your chest. Like if you had to give a speech in front of a large audience. Tingling in arms and legs.

Anxiety can give you many weird feelings.

Talk everything over with your doctor. But the main thing is to stop worrying so much. I know, easier said then done.

Not sure what you mean by pulling, but maybe you are getting vertigo or Dizziness which can be a side effect.

Talk to your doctor and try and get exercise, eat right, and rest!!!!

• Posted

When my anxiety started the pains were quite mild just below my left brest bone. As time went on I kept getting panic attacks and the pain on left side started to get sorer and sorer. I now radiates across my whole left chest area. I get odd sensations that feel like the come from my heart and it make sthe whole area feel raw. It is unbearable when trying to sleep.

Its the way we are breathing which we may not even be aware of. its due to hyperventalation and being tense. 

• Posted

I get this same feeling. By the time I wake up my whole left side feels so tired and so sore.
    • Posted

i too get this same feelings and its terrible. Im so glad im not alone  : )
  • Posted

I went to er last night they did ekg it was normal I guess it is anxiety
  • Posted

I get this it's very a unexplainable feeling.. mines feels like Something stops then restarts like 2 seconds later...It's horrible.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.