Chest pain

Posted , 24 users are following.

Anybody get constant chest pain and tightness 24/7?  Have had ecg's several times.  It's really getting me down.

0 likes, 36 replies

36 Replies

Prev Next
  • Posted

You know this can be stemming from your gut. Gerd does that too. 
  • Posted

Yes y'all are not alone I feel the chest pains everyday it started one day when I got out the shower and my breathing didn't feel the same so I ignored it soon after I was driving to my friends when it all started my chest pain my vision became bad my arm started hurting I felt like I was about to die I started to panic every sense then I been having anxiety attacks pain all over my body I feel like I'm about to die everyday I can go to work because I feel like I'm gonna go crazy its effects my life the chest pains are horrible the pain and both of my arms my heart starts to race 😱😱😱😱

• Posted

Hi guys after 2 months of chest pain, dizziness, tightness and jerking feelings in my chest it seems to be subsiding, I am not 100% sure what caused it or what I am doing right to help it go away. I came here to mention that I am taking a supplement it seems to be helping me. My symptoms did start to subside before I started taking these tablets but I still feel it helps me recover faster as my pain still comes but it is more bearable and even disappears sometimes after I take 1 tablet. It contains Vitamin B6, Vitamin E, Magnesium and zinc. I decided to try it after I read a comment from a med student with my symptoms...he claims that he has done a lot of research and found that it is either Magnesium difficiency or anxiety pains.
    • Posted

Thank you, I also do not care about my pain (which is not too bad anymore), I keep my mind busy and ignore it when it does come around...also I am not afraid of dying anymore...I do not know if that is what's helping me.

• Posted

I'm trying the same approach. Especially since two cardiologists are saying I'm fine. Lol. Keep up the good work.

• Posted

Hi.  Every time I feel pain for to long , I start to think I'm dying !then I would like to know how you tell yourself not to be afraid ?

• Posted

Hi Donna

I was terrified at first thinking I might get a heart attack...but heart problems often come with symptoms like nausea, sweating, fainting, fatigue and fingers or toes turning blue or grey...which I don't have, so that makes me feel better. Also watched a few videos on the topic of death and it seems like a peaceful release rather than the nightmare everyone makes it out to be...being Agnostic made that realization even easier lol. I told myself if I do die my family will get over it eventually and I even told them that if something does happen they need to realize that this is life, it can be unfair but they must find a way to move on. I think my biggest fear now is just "Fomo"...I've basically just made peace with my current circumstance, I tell myself it's either I am going to get better slowly or drop dead but either way the pain will stop so why add stess and worry to the situation. Keeping my mind occupied with things that make me happy and getting lots of bed rest also helps.

• Posted

Had several ECG's and blood tests, I always always have chest tightness and pain occasionally wit the chest tightness effecting my breathing. It really sucks I don't feel like myself and it's also getting me down. Try medication, and the ER told me that exercising and meditating is the best thing to do. You are not alone and there is nothing wrong with your heart. Its the anxiety. sad

• Posted

I couldn't agree with you more. I just had an ecocardiogram on Monday. My cardiologist said he wanted to put my mind at ease. Anxiety plays a big part on this. Keeping busy is key.

• Posted

My doctor was so sure that I didn't need an echo done because he did not see anything wrong in my blood tests or by auscultating my heart, but he did it for me to put my mind at ease, which still hasn't worked, but I still feel like something is wrong and even if nothings wrong is anyone else terrfied that this anxiety is going to one day place wear and tear damage on the heart. Ugh

• Posted

Yes I do it's horrible, work myself up over it sometimes it's like someone is sitting on my chest, I take lansolprazole for acid reflux cause it relieves it. Have you got anxiety

• Posted

Hello everyone

Its a relief to see that we r not having heart problems and we are all going to be fine smile

I just wanted to drop a few words. I am new to this anxiety game in fact it is a very strange feeling for me since im very active do a lot of sports and prise myself as being very strong sychologically. However long hours at work and a very stressfull 3 months took its toe on me and i had a panic attack 3 weeks ago. since than ive been having symptoms every day exactly at 12 oclock. i think my brain registered the episode.

What i wanted to say though is that it is a fight and definetly one we must and will win. My symptoms are less powerfool everyday and this is due to a selfasurance i use on myself. having said this it is very important u trust the people you discuss about this such as your doctor, family and friendds because most times we cannot overcome our fear because we think someone is not a professional or this doctor doesnt seem very good. 

Go get different opinions until u feel safe, at that point you will be able to selfcontrol the symptoms. notice they will start being less.

hope my experience is helpfull to any of you and stay strong.

• Posted

Hi my name is Gabriella I'm 19 years old and been suffering from  panic attack and anxiety for the past two or 3 months and starting a almost two months ago I been having chest pain all day everyday comes an goes but is more there then gone some times on my shoulder I was scared I was gonna have a heart attak so I went to the hospital cause I knew this wasn't normal they did EKG everything came out good I been to the hospital for the same reason like 4 times and everything is good I would really like to find out  what's going on cause it worrys me an I'm happy to see I'm not the only one going thru this alone 

• Posted

hello about 4 weeks ago I experienced chest pain tingling in my left arm went to the hospital they did an ekg , blood work and chest X-ray all came back normal well three days it happened again went back to the hospital all test came back normal can anyone explain what may be happening to me. It still freaks me out cause my chest still has discomfort not painful just uncomfortable.
    • Posted

Hi Virginia a couple of months back i had a panic attack for no apparent reason and it was horrible I could move my arms i couldn't talk properly phoned ambulance had ecg and blood tests at hospital everything came back fine a few days later the same happened but the panic attack wasn't half as bad but phoned ambulance again ecg bloods everything ok and same again a week later but everything ok so they put me a 24hr ecg on me everything was fine they just keep saying I have anxiety which is weird to me because I dont see myself as an anxious person so my gp put me on propranolol to ease the palpitations but I still had leftside chest pain left arm and shoulder pain sometimes in the rightside but mainly the leftside I get like squeezing near my heart and makes my head tingle but only last 2 seconds I got some more blood tests back today and i

• Posted

I have a vitamin D deficiency so she has put me on draining 800 IU tablets have to take 5 a day for 12 weeks I don't know if this is any help to you but over the past two weeks I still feel pain but I try to forget about it (i know its hard to) and try to keep myself occupied it helps a lot if you try and stay positive aswell it just seems to take the edge off it hope you get better soon :-)

• Posted

Desunin 800 IU tablets*

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.