Chest pain

Posted , 16 users are following.

Hi ladies!!!Anyone experience chest pain during all this!!!I went to heart Dr and he said it wasnt my heart...I also have alot of problems with my stomach and take meds for reflex but the tightness and pain is more then i can take sometimes and just makes me exhausted...I also have bad anxiety to and due for period soon....

3 likes, 22 replies

22 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Yes I get the same thing, also shortness of breath with it - seems to be triggered whenever I'm in stuffy or poorly ventilated places or over heated places. Get painful stomach pains similar to a very bad stitch or like extremely bad period pain for a few hours every day. Had many tests and nothing has come up as to what can be causing these sypmtoms so I've had to come to conclusion it must be hormone issues and my body's personal experience dealing with the imbalance. Just trying to get through it all as best I can...have really low days and better days....looking forward to the time when it all settles. Hope you feel better soon also.

• Posted

I had gastitis in peri and this can cause pain in chest area I would ask for an endoscopy if it continues (which I did) I was given ppi's which helped clear it eventually x

• Posted

So it seems like one of the main issues that is creating many other issues is anxiety. We all seem to suffer from it! I feel like a train wreck anymore!
  • Edited

I am also currently experiencing chest tightness, (44 yrs old). This creates more stress and anxiety. I am due to start period next week. Hopefully its just hormonal. Hope you're feeling better?!

• Edited

hi shelley, i get chest tightness all the time, have done for over a year, if it was anything bad im sure i would be dead by now x

• Edited

thx for that reply and reassurance!! lol! hope we both are relieved from it soon! x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.