Chiropractor

Posted , 9 users are following.

Hey so ive been on 48mg of betahistine twice a day for a couple of months now and it worked great in the beginning but now i am going back to having mitliple vertigo attacks a week im gonna try the steroid injections again but ive also heard some good things about getting chiropractic stuff done...has anyone had any positive results from that?

0 likes, 17 replies

17 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

I use one. It helps me with the stiff neck and tension in neck and shoulders. I have vision problems from my meniers. It helps a lot for this. Just in general it helps but by no means takes it away. It is worth the couple weeks of a little relief. Hope this helps.

• Posted

Hi Miranda,

I know that many chiropractors are trained in the Epley Maneuver, which is very helpful with the type of vestibular symptoms brought on by BPPV, or "crystals in the inner ear."  BPPV can sometimes look like and feel like Meniere's, but it isn't Meniere's.  Chiropractic adjustment in general wouldn't help MD. But chiropractors who know the Epley Maneuver can often help a person with BPPV.

Take good care,

J-

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.