Chronic migraine for 4 years

Posted , 7 users are following.

Hy, this is my 1st post so I'm kinda nervous. Anyway I've had a migraine for 4 years and they only get worse, I've lied saying I dont have a migraine but I wanted to cry asking them to save me but I dont do that. My migraine is in my eyes then goes around like a wide headband. Then pain starts pulsing then turns into a dull pin stabbing the "headband" area.

I also just got out of the hospital from a horrible migraine, the Dr's said "I dont know what else we can do for you. Sorry" They couldnt even help... I'm 15 so thank you.

yona~

3 likes, 21 replies

21 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

I meant to ask you Yona, did they give you an MRI scan at the hospital?  This is a very detailed scan and will show them all they need to see.

Dont worry Yona, we will support you on here and give you our advice through our personal experience.

Good luck and take care.

Best wishes

• Posted

Yo personal20,

Yes I did get an MRI. It was weird I was knocked out and so out of it when I came to.

Thank you

yona~

• Posted

Hi Yona,

Just wondered how you was getting on?

• Posted

I believe your female. It could be hormonal thing during your periods ? 

So can try reducing your periods from 13 to 4 per year with birth control pills. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.