Chronic nausea please help

Posted , 5 users are following.

I have had chronic nausea for four months I've lost 19lbs and it's not getting any better can anyone help me please

0 likes, 23 replies

23 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

I think we three Cleora and Lynne and I must share one factor that is causing our nausea , I do agree that even though our bodies have coped in the past with stress and anxiety perhaps it's a culmination and now even a bit of anxiety can be enough to throw us in to ill health . Perhaps we can learn to be kinder to ourselves ? 
    • Posted

If I could have a few days without feeling terrified id know! Very frustrating
  • Posted

Hi issy, l understand, just having a small break is a mercy, and helps your mental state, but if its relentless ugh. l dont think mine is phycalaogical, but cant rule it out, def worse with stress, maybe we react different at different times in our lives. Mines, been a bit better 2-3 wks, but this last week got bacterial cystitus, now that slowly improving, maybe weve not great immune systems, my tum was always a bit iffy, re couldnt eat big meals, or too spicy, but the constant nausea a horror.

So lets hope we all improve, soon.  Cleo see how you go on without meds for a short time, goodluck

• Posted

Hola Cleora,

I JUST read some interesting information regarding nausea. A low magnesium level can also cause nausea and other problems.

• Posted

Hi ive just read about magnesium deficiency in wikapeadia, many of the symptoms sound like mine, will ask for it checking, thanks

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.