CHRONIC RECURRING BV CURED OCTOBER 2018 - YOU DO NOT HAVE TO LIVE WITH BV.

Posted , 17 users are following.

Hi,

Long post but please read as it will help you. I have finally cured my awful chronic BV that I had been living with for around 7 years and NOTHING previously worked. I had tried it all from boric acid suppositories, tea tree oil suppositories, changing my diet completely, not drinking alcohol or having any sugar, apple cider vinegar soaks, probiotics.. you name it I have tried it. I was on my last straw with it all and I thankfully came across a website with loads of info regarding vaginal infections etc. 

YOU DO NOT HAVE TO LIVE WITH BV. 

After much research I found out that the vagina develops something called a biofilm which will basically prevent any infections you have or bad bacteria to ever really die and be gone for good. Once I found this out everything made so much more sense, of course none of the previous remedies worked because they are said to just cure an infection not the root of an infection.

GENTIAN VIOLET is what you need and want to kill the biofilm and that will also kill the infection. It is a purple dye which you dilute with water and put on a tampon and you keep the tampon in for around 4-6 hours once a day for 10 days. Yes it's messy and time consuming but I say its worth it if you can live like a normal woman again just after 10 days. It does stain so please be very careful, you may come across things online that say it's not safe to use however mothers use it on their new borns for oral thrush and they also put it on their nipples. If it's safe enough to put in a new borns mouth its safe enough for me. Also years ago before antibiotics were a thing, doctors and gynaecologists used it as it has the same killing properties as antibiotics. I believe some gynaecologists still use it as their last resort if antibiotics don't work. 

I first tried this in August 2018 and it is now October 2018 so I have obviously had a period to be sure it won't come back after I menstruate, and I can say it still hasn't come back. I was one of those people that had tried everything and was reading articles on forums that promised my BV would be cured but believe me this is it. 

If you have any questions feel free to ask me I want to help any other woman going through this as I have lived with it for 7+ years and I started to believe I was going to have to just 'live' with it. BV is an infection which isn't normal hence why you shouldn't have to change your diet or have a different lifestyle to the average woman. 

Thanks, I'm here to answer any questions you may have!

3 likes, 31 replies

31 Replies

Next
  • Posted

Wow this is amazing. I’ve been reading up so much on it and I did come across biofilm but didn’t really understand what it was. I will definitely look into. I am going to PM you for more info. Thanks!
  • Posted

Hi, Just read your post !! Can you tell me what exact GENTIAN VIOLET you used?

i can see many forms online, so glad this helped you! i would love to  try. i have been suffering for many years also.

• Posted

Hi Aisling,

I bought it on eBay and it is listed as Gentian Violet Spray 1% Solution 250ml Spray the seller is called apcpure I think patient.info deletes comments that gives third party information so try to note it down before my comment gets deleted! It isn't actually a spray it just comes in a spray bottle but there is also a normal bottle top with it. 

• Posted

Where did you come across the information to use this product? How much water did you use to dilute the solution?
    • Posted

Hi,

I came across it on a website and which also had an eBook that I purchased. Here is the instructions:

Instructions for using gentian violet vaginally

Wash your hands

Apply Vaseline to your vulva, outside only, if you are using to protect against dying your vulva

Put a pad or panty liner into your underwear, ready for when you are finished

Put on the gloves

Add one tablespoon of gentian violet (1 per cent mix) to the plastic container

Add one tablespoon of water, to dilute by half to make a 0.5 per cent mix – one part water, one part gentian violet makes a 0.5 per cent mix

Dilute further as you wish

If using a douche, to maximise surface area and time, try to do it lying down, but expect mess; otherwise insert douche as high as you can and slowly squeeze contents while sitting on the toilet – wear gloves!

For the tampon method, after unwrapping, put the tip of the tampon inside its applicator into the gentian violet mixture, letting the tampon soak up to three-quarters of the way up the length

Insert the tampon as you normally would

Remove tampon after 3-4 hours

If you have irritation, remove immediately – and wait a day, then dilute your mixture more, and if that doesn’t work, abandon treatment and look to the next treatments

• Posted

Yes it stains however once you finish the process it will come out in the shower after a few days

• Posted

Can this be bought on Amazon? I will look today. Very interested, thank you and so happy you found something that works. This is a horrible beast to deal with.
    • Posted

Hi,

I believe there are some sellers on amazon however I just found it easier to get it off eBay as there seemed to be more people selling it at the time. Thank you! It is terrible, and it's so sad that there aren't more doctors out there who are knowledgable about biofilms. 

• Posted

I know exactly what website you found! Where you had to buy an ebook? Currently on my first 10 days with all the vitamins. I hope my results are as good as yours!!!

• Posted

Hi,

Yeah the reason I didn’t initially post the website is because I didn’t want my whole post to get removed. I didn’t have to buy an ebook but they have an ebook with loads of information and different methods to try out. Luckily the first method I tried (gentian violet) worked for me. 

Good luck!! 

• Posted

Screenshot me the different methods from the ebook. Lord knows that'll come in handy

• Posted

Ladies if you are using sex toys that are not 100% silicone grade material you will get recurrent infections such as bv. Get rid of those toys and then go to your doctor for a prescription. I had recurrent bv for 6 years. Nothing worked until I did the above. I no longer have bv or chronic uti infections!
    • Posted

I can't speak for everyone in this discussion, however, I personally feel it is very naive to assume recurrent bv is caused due to bad hygiene or certain materials. Women who are very hygienic and have healthy lifestyles can also experience chronic BV and other recurring infections. I understand this worked for you and was the reasoning for why you may have got BV in the first place but there are many other reasons out there.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.