chronic sinusitis

Posted , 5 users are following.

Ave had sinusitis for the past 5yrs, i suffer depression. It started in my first yr In college. I spent most of it in hospital did surgery they pumped me full of drugs there which made me Depressed after a couple of years i tried to manage it buh after a few weeks of being fine i get a sinus attack. Managing depression and sinusitis was very hard for me. I eventually graduated clearing all my papers and graduating with my mates buh i graduated with a 3rd class, i gym and swim regularly to fight the depression and started bodybuilding buh the 3rd class degree made me feel so useless am thinking of doing another surgery. Just hope this depression wont finally push me into killing myself. I have met alot of ENT's buh taking it just makes me weak and depressed. I dont know what to do anymore. I ave been praying for 5yrs for this to go now+ treatments buh nothing worked.

0 likes, 22 replies

22 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Hi, have you tried aromatherapy, Indian head massage? I've found it very helpful. The oils help with pain and the massage helps clear mucus. 

Hope this helps. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.