Citalopram 2.5mg

Posted , 10 users are following.

Hi. I'm on day 7 of taking citalopram. I am super sensitive to ssri's and get all the side effects listed. Tried my 10mg tabs a few months ago but it was absolute torture and had to give up after 2 days!!

This time I've been chopping them into quarters and I still feel spaced out and not all there but it's bearable at least. Going to move up to 5mg in a couple days. This seems to be the only way I can do it. Has anyone had similar experience? Also, has anyone else felt totally unreal when they are outside ,like the world is fuzzy and unreal and did this go away?

Sorry if my questions sound daft! I just want this to work for me? I was on cit for 6 years and it totally gave me my life and independence back before I stupidly decided to stop them and all the horrendous anxiety came back. I don't want to live half a life anymore.

Julie.

1 like, 19 replies

19 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Hi anybody know if 12.5 citalpram can cause side effects
    • Posted

U can't get 12.5citalaoram only 2.5or 5 and ten

• Posted

I know this was a long time ago but I'm trying 2.5 citalopram as 5mg made me feel very dizzy and sick . Did you manage on this dose and work up ?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.