citalopram day 72

Posted , 6 users are following.

hello ,, hope evryone is doin well,, i m just here to tell how i m feelin this days ,,, guest what,, i m feeling neary 70%  (dont forget no one in this WORLD is 100%)citalopram work just needs time,, i was bad about 8 weeks ago, anxity robbed my life i didnt give up and still not giving up no matter how long it take there is light in the end of the tunel,, make sure people out there that u need to help the tablet to work don’t expect the tablet to do evrything for u,, ther was days wer i was crying and there was days wer i was scared to go for walk,,feelin down,  most days i never thout i would be my slef agin , but i got out there i faced the world and walked every day for 2 miles , i stoped drinkin coffe and energy drinks and keeps pushing my slef to only think positive and keep reading about anxiety learn more and more evryday,, the only side effect still with me when it hits afternon i get tired, not a big problem body stil geting used to the citalopram , i m a person that never taken any drugs(cit or any antibiotics) in my life or sufferd from anxiety,,, Mostly i m here to tell u that there is people that lisen here and citalopram works , when i was suffring bad all i see on the web was there this and the dat only on negative site , the only positive and helpfully was with people here... 

Ben 

2 likes, 22 replies

22 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Hey Ben, 

Thanks for asking. I’m ok I did a great walk early this morning. I’m up to 13,000 steps 🚶🏻???today, hopefully that will make me 💤 later. Cold here. But spring should be here soon it will probably go right into summer🌞

Will😎

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.