Citalopram Usage

Posted , 5 users are following.

I was diagnosed in January of this year with PTSD & Panic disorder. As part of this, I've also developed a medication phobia. My question, I took Citalopram 10mg several years ago, with no side effects that I recall. I want to try it again, and have the meds on hand, but with my med phobia I've been reluctant to start it. What is the likelihood of experiencing side effects, as I experienced none the first time around?

0 likes, 19 replies

19 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

I restarted Citalopram after stopping. The side effects were the same as when I originally started. Not bad. I'm the same way with medication that's why i stayed with citalopram.

Good luck!!

• Posted

I did that to with cit slthough it wasnt really helping much i was scared to swap but in the end i had to and it wasnt nearly as bad as i thought

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.