Citaprolam ... who’s on it ? Has it helped ?

Posted , 12 users are following.

i just got a prescription for this as noticed a lot of ladies on it .... if youre taking it has it helped with anxiety and mood ....any nasty side effects ?

2 likes, 22 replies

22 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

im on 30mg has taken the edge off the anxiety but they can take a while to kick in so bear with it

eloise x

• Posted

ok im inly starting on 5 mg so hopefully side effects wont be too bad . whatever it takes to start 'feeling good ' 'normal'

• Posted

hi Lori... i pray it works for you... i'm this close into trying it... im done... done like a dinner ... plz keep us posted on how you are doing ... hugs to you ❤

• Posted

thanks pam ! yes so fed up myself too. im going through mono now so going to wait a bit to start taking it .... i dont need ANY more weird symtoms ! i have plenty on my dinner plate !

• Posted

I tried both citralopram and sertraline but quit after a few days due to horrible side affects. Anxiety is now so bad that i am trying again on sertraline. Side effects were terrible but i have stuck with it. I am now on week 4 and the effects have gone but no relief from anxiety as yet. Still early days. Good luck

• Posted

yes i tried sertraline but sent me to the bathroom every 5 minutes sweating palms .. just awful. what did you experirence with the the citraprolam ?

i think you either can takes AD's or you cant no matter which one you try .

i tried lexapro years ago made me vomit water .

• Posted

I had sickness with both. I found the start up really hard and like you i started on a really low does. In the end i just went for it and took the full 50mg of sertraline and spend a week in bed. It doez get better. I am only on week 4 and yet to see any improvement in anxiety but im hopeful.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.