Clear endoscopy but symptoms are getting worse!

Posted , 9 users are following.

Ive been ill for 5months now and nothing is being diagnosed!i had quite a few blood and stool tests a couple of months ago which were all clear.i also had an endoscopy a couple of days ago but it was clear although the Doctor took some samples to check under the microscope.Im just wondering if anybody else is going through or has been in the same situation?or can identify whats going on?

My symptoms are-

•Nausea

•Stomach and Bowl pains/cramps

•Headaches

Constipation 

•Fatigue(extreme tierdness)

Any suggestions what it could be?

1 like, 22 replies

22 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Some suggestions. It could simply be irritable bowel - which sounds ordinary but can be awful and can cover your symptoms.
  • Posted

Hi Daisy, exact same symptoms for18 months and put on lanso too! Gave up wheat and dairy and following low fodmap diet and all symptoms gone! Lactose, fruits a intolerance it seems! But a did have a positive stool test which probably caused all this but can't be sure x my symptoms are a day or so after the food though not straight away so very hard to tell what it was for a long time! On pro biotics and going to try l glutamine as heard it repairs intestine! Off lanso as not caused by acid x hope this helps x 
  • Posted

Fructans not fruit although can only have berries and banana mo stoned and absolutely no onions and garlic!!!!
  • Posted

Hi my daughters had upper endoscopy today. Clear. Did you find anything out please 🙏

• Posted

I have similar symptoms and I feel for you. I'm currently waiting to have a endoscopy and a colonoscopy done. I'm afraid they wont find anything and ill have to live with this. I've already dealt with IBS for years and this is worse.

I hope you get answers...I agree you should ask for colonoscopy!

• Posted

Hey Daisy,

How are you doing right now?

did you get what was the issue?

I got most of your symptoms and still have those symptoms after the endoscopy showed that all was fine

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.