CMAT appointment today

Posted , 5 users are following.

Today is the day I progress with my diagnosis/treatment I hope! I have an appointment to see CMAT - community muscular skeletal assessment team, so I hope they can a) give a diagnosis and b) offer treatment/ Meds and advice! Fingers crossed! 

Hope you are all having a reasonable day. Gentle hugs.

1 like, 27 replies

27 Replies

Next
  • Posted

good luck for today pillipalab4ch, hope you get on ok you finally get a diagnoses. hope they will give you all that you need. of advice meds . fingers crossed for you let us know how it goes take care gentle hugs smile
    • Posted

Thanks Kaz,I just hope to get some oficial diagnosis for work purposes! Let you know how I get on. Gentle hugs x
    • Posted

Thinking of you fingers crossed for you take care big hug coming to you xsmile
  • Posted

Hello PIlipa

Sounds like you are going to have a busy day, I hope it all goes well for you.

Take care, hugs

• Posted

Hope all goes well for you PiliPalaB4ch..it's 10.30 pm here..just of to bed....ni night.have a lovely day..be blessed..:-) xxxx
    • Posted

O' I did...lovely sleep thanks Kaz..just arrived home from our day out with grandson...lovely day..he's all tuckered out and asleep now..be blessed , hope you slept well and have a lovely day..:-) xxx
    • Posted

Morning Christine pleased to hear you slept well christine.and youve had a lovely day out with your grandson you must of worn him out if hes a sleep bless him. Its 8am here. I slept well but arnt feeling great today never mind plod on. take care gentle hugs xsmile
    • Posted

lol all good fun bless you both you will sleep well tonight hun take care gentle hugs xx
  • Posted

Just thought I would let you all know that the lady I saw from the CMAT team was absolutely lovely. I have been told that this is Fibromyalgia, although the official diagnosis is Fibromyalgia symptoms! She has given me a pain management website to look at ( if this is good I will share with you) and referred me for aquasise at the local leisure centre. But mostly, she was understanding, sympathetic, positive and lovely! Thank goodness for professionals like her! 
    • Posted

Hi there, glad they have given you a diagnosis. Have they perscribed you any meds yet?
    • Posted

Hi pillipalab4ch Thank you for letting us know how you got on. so pleased for you that you know have a diagnoses and the lady you saw sounds brill its good when you see some one that fully understands what its all about and treats you with the understanding sympathy you need.smile take care gentle hugs x
    • Posted

Awesome, great news. Well done you...it's sooo good when you hear someone who actually believes what your going through..validation!!!! 

Fibromyalgia Syndrome is what is called here-Oz..the docs say it's because a Sydrome is a group of symptoms..have a lovely day..be blessed..:-) xxx

• Posted

Thanks Christine, as you say just someone who believes you and understands your problems in a medical profession helps. I have to say I have been lucky with both my GP and CMAT lady! I am in bed and hoping for at least 3 hours sleep- but we will see 😉 xxx gentle hugs to you.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.