Co-coda mol

Posted , 5 users are following.

Good morning all,

I have read the debates etc with great interest

If am honest AM SHOCKED.....well am not sure that is the correct term moved like...I HAVE BEEN IN DENIAL....I have been on co codamol for about 4/5yrs...I don't take more than 10 a day which going by readers this isn't a lot BUT I am still addicted the slightest pain and I MEAN slightest I run and get some.....I have to admit I have not as yet come to deal with kidney problems...well to my knowledge....the only thing I have personally found is I sweat constantly and it's very embarrassing....having read all your comments and letters I WILL be making an appointment to see the doctor...I just wondered if sweating was a symptom for everyone or just me

Many thanksĀ 

Mark

0 likes, 18 replies

18 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Good morning City.

You are in the trap... I aways say it as it is on here as someone who has been a user for many years, now nearly a heart beat away of dumping this drug habbit.

Its the codeine that hooks you, the paracetmol that kills you. At 10 a day you are over dosing. Long term use of para kills you. New guidelines now stress 6 para a day only.

Mark you have a habit, maybe now is the time to try and stop.

Pete

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.