COLD FEELING IN MY LEFT HEAD

Posted , 9 users are following.

Hi, I'm a Male, 17, Im feeling cold sensation on top of my left head that doesnt go away. Its still there. Whenever I wake up. 

It doesnt go off. And I also my left back neck has discomfort (my pillow for the fast few days was not that soft). 

and i also have this feeling that after i sleep, it wakes me up, a pain on the eye (looks like on the back of the eye and the side part of the eye, 

but there's no other pain in the head) and because of that my eye has a discomfort (it is not blurry)

The pain in the eye occurred after days of staying up to morning ( had to do a lot of projects until morning... I slept 2am then had to wake up 4:30am or 5am.)

Never felt nausea or something. No seizures or something. No numbness in any parts of the body. Coordination is good as I played basketball with that symptom occuring.

no face numbness or anything. THIS FOR ABOUT 2 weeks

ANY DIAGNOSIS? OR WHAT IS IT?

0 likes, 16 replies

16 Replies

Prev

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.