Cold Flashes and Indigestion

Posted , 10 users are following.

Does anyone experience cold flashes as well as hot flashes? I don't get hot flashes too often but lately get these cold flashes and it goes right through me. Also I will get indigestion out of nowhere. Will have to burp for a little bit to relieve the pressure and bloating. Saw my OBGYN and I'm 51 so it's normal. Have skipped a few periods but still getting them. Can't wait till I don't have to deal with that anymore. Appetite is through the roof too, been putting on weight and not happy about it. Anyway else suffer weight gain from peri? My doc says its normal....ugh!

1 like, 17 replies

17 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

I keep going all shaky inside like I'm freezing cold but im not, plus hot flushes or should I say gushers I end up wet through with sweat I hate it . Don't even start me on mood swings I'm up n down like a roller coaster.

good luck x

got go nature calls lol

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.