cold weather and leg pain

Posted , 12 users are following.

Hi everyone . I've been away for a bit. I haven't been posting. Well where I'm at the weather is getting cooler, thus it seems like every day my pain is increasing with the cooler weather. Not sure what to do for my legs as that's where the pain wants to be persistent. Driving me crazy.lol.must have a sense of humor or illnesses will make you depressed. So looking for any ideas on what to do to help ease the pain.. your friend .

Snoopy

0 likes, 16 replies

16 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Hello, I don’t know if anyone will reply to this as it’s almost a year old discussion but since I was as young as I could remember, I’ve gotten very bad pains throughout my legs and hips when it’s cold or even too hot outside. I’ve never been diagnosed with this condition but I believe it to be this, when I was younger they told me it was growing pains, and now I’m older they’re telling me it’s becausr the ligaments in my legs are too short. Yet I can stretch my leg out completely and I’m very flexible. Some days my pains can get so bad that I end up in tears, I can’t walk and nt Hung soothes the pain. Are there any really successful tips that any of you can give me? If there are any? I’m in a lot of pain at the moment thank you 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.