Wish me luck all any tips.

Lesley

0 likes, 19 replies

19 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Started on 8th April at 17st 7lb

Goal weight - 11st 7lb

1st weigh in 8th May 16st 8lb (lost 13lb)

Very positive and inspired by all on the site :P

• Posted

I have been away since getting my prescription filled and have now started a week of low fat dieting as advised by the chemist - to avoid those side effects.

I am quite excited about starting the tabs on Monday and can’t wait for my bath moment.

Please can anyone email me with some useful low fat ideas for meals or do's and don'ts....xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Well done to everyone that has lost so far.....fingers crossed for me....I'm gonna start walking to work and also have a cross trainer at home which I will try to use in the evenings.....all going well :lol:

Thanks all x

[color=orange:9d4790f21d](Sorry but Patient Admin have removed either a telephone number, an email address, and or web address, from this posting, as it is the policy of Patient UK not to publish these on this forum.

If you wish to communicate directly with people, you should register, for free, with the forum (click Register in the menu list below the green banner above). You and other registered members will then be able to communicate with each other via Private Messaging (PM) or e-mail.) [/color:9d4790f21d]

[size=9:9d4790f21d][/size:9d4790f21d]

• Posted

:D

I have just taken my first bluey and am a bit apprehensive. Keeping a food diary so lets hope i dont have any side effects.

What is the min fat people are eating each day and the max....???

Ta

Lesley

• Posted

Ha ha - the bath thing!! I know exactly what you mean and theres me every night thinking im the only one in the world that happens to!! How funny smile

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.