anxiety

Posted , 7 users are following.

hi i suffer with anxiety, is it normal to get pains more or less everywhere, pain in arms legs heart had tests done but still worrying

1 like, 22 replies

22 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Hi Dawn,

I just came onto the website last night, read a lot of peoples views and we are all in the same boat!!, I feel better feeling this.  I find what helps me a bit is standing outside in my back garden taking in deep breaths, the fresh air helps me.  I've had panic attacks and anxiety for 4 years, it does get easier

• Posted

heya dawn.no worries.like alaways they r panic attacks.as I am typing this I feel pain in my heart! the only thing we need is managing our anxiety.sometimes u have realy perfect days no anxiety no panic attacks n sometimes it back again.hope we increase our perfect days n decrease our bad days.
  • Posted

I think that every pain I get is a symptom of a terminal illness.My problem is that I just do not believe my doctor(s) when they tell me I am suffering from acute anxiety and I live in fear of being taken to hospital with no one knowing.I hardly go out any more,only for a couple of hours in the afternoon if necessary.

i think that every day will be my last,but since feeling this way for the last two years,I am miraculously still here.

i understand and sympathise with you.anxiety is a dreadful condition to suffer with,especially as most people do not nave the faintest idea how bad it can be.Thank goodness for thus site,because it nakes you realize that however bad you feel,you are not alone.

Lets hope we wke up tomorrow feeling somewhat better.X

• Posted

Once my therapist explained the reasons why my body behaves the way it does, i took it onboard and got better quickly... I was so ready for it and had decided i was not going to suffer any more and what ever she told me, i took it away and really thought about it. I wish my doctor had explained it to me and i wouldnt have needed the therapist!
    • Posted

im exactley the same the slightest twinge im dying, its a horrible condition

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.