ORLISTAT

Posted , 4 users are following.

I am sooooooooooooooooo desperate to get hold of orlistat but am really struggling, there are some online pharmacies that stock it but the price is over £100 ! any ideas where i can get it ??

0 likes, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Posted

U can get it form your gp if u have BMI over 35 and shown that u have tried to lose weight
  • Posted

thanku for your comment, i have the prescription but cant get hold of it, it has been taken off the market at the moment
  • Posted

Hi Emis when I click on that link (no stock of orlistat) it says there is an error.. I have been adding to it but now I cant find it??
  • Posted

Hi fliss,

This is in hand. For some reason that discussion has "disappeared" over the weekend. We will reinstate it and look in to what happened.

Alan (aka Emis Moderator)

• Posted

Thank you Alan

Fliss

• Posted

Have you been able to find out what has happened to this thread yet Alan?

Fliss

• Posted

Hi Fliss,

It is back and I've posted on it, you may have received an email when I posted. We are still trying to find out what happened. I am in the middle of tidying up the topics etc to cut down on subject numbers in the forums but this should not have affected that discussion.

Alan

• Posted

Hooray. I have managed to get my Orlistat. The script would only have lasted one more day, which meant having to go back to my GP. I got 2 months supply on Saturday, the first time since January/February. Since starting them properly on Sunday I wasn't able to leave the house on Monday due to an upset stomach. Funnily enough it didn't affect me with my first lot. Today my stomach is still a bit iffy but have been able to go out. Hopefully it'll ease off quickly. I got the tablets at Morrisons pharmacy at Killingworth, near Newcastle on Tyne. Good luck to everybody. Hope you all manage to get some.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.