Sore and tired eyes

Posted , 7 users are following.

Losing my lovely retriever has taken all my energy which you would expect. Up to that time I had got back walking her which was going very well. However I am sure the grief will go. What I am left with is sore and tired eyes, any ideas how to treat this. I have had a lot of other problems which have mostly gone.

0 likes, 22 replies

22 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Still difficult without my dog but getting easier. Now I havn't got Penny to walk I have blitzed my vegetable raised beds one a day. I am just left with congestion in my nose and ears any suggestions.

• Posted

Finally booked a docs appointment to see if there is anything he can do re: congestion. I have probably been doing to much again, very tired at the moment. I have dumped the amitriptyline I will manage without it. I don't know how long it takes to get out of your system  

• Posted

My doc gave me Amitriptyline, saying it helps some people who have ME but I only took it for a coupld of days because it made me more tired. Is that why you stopped taking it?
    • Posted

Sorry for taking so long to reply. I was given Amtriptyline for night pain so I could sleep. But I made up my mind not to take any more pillsI now sleep very well with no pain. I did go to a new young doc with congestion in the ears. he put me on anti biotics. They appear to be working even after just one week. I went back to the beginning of my problem. Sinus problem in January, full head  Doc said I had fluid in the inner ear and the reason I was tired was I had a fever due to the fluid. So I will  concentrate on what I know . What I havn,t mentioned I have some irritating spots on my arms chest and back I am putting this down to the fever. I did mention to the doc I felt out of sorts he said thats what the  fever would do. No mention of anything else. Not trying to say I havn,t got M E  I have gone back to the beginning and have started again.

Good Luck

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.