support groups/ people to talk to

Posted , 12 users are following.

Hi everyone..Ive just registered and am looking for a support group thsat will actually meet up and offer support through friendship. I had a hysterectomy in 2013 and my life has increasingly become difficult and is swiftly going downhill physically and emotionally. I read all the wonderful comments but wish we could meet up and share ideas. Ive stopped working so much although i run a business (cafe) and now find it hard to be there as its a demanding place. My health has spiralled in the last few months and i feel like theres little help form GPs etc. Im Derbyshire/ South Yorkshire based

0 likes, 20 replies

20 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Hi clarayne...I had my hysterectomy almost ten years ago when I was 40 
  • Posted

Hi clarayne, I had my hysterectomy almost ten years ago when I was 40 was instantly put on HRT & still going downhill for me although I feel I'm at my lowest point now so hopefully can only go up from here although when that will be I can only hope is soon. Support groups would be perfect, I'm from Worcestershire so too far from you, looks like we'll have to stick to the forum.  I've only just joined this forum, hope I havnt made you feel worse, it's comforting to know I'm not the only one feeling so horrible 

• Posted

Hi claranye im in sheffield near junct 31 m1 isd meet up hun i had my hysterectomy 3 years ago in june xxx
  • Posted

Hello there I'm new and really wish I could meet up with some people too for support, I could do with a friend that's going through the same crap as me !!! I live near Liverpool if there's anybody out there xx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.