It's back...!

Posted , 22 users are following.

Hello all,

I used to have terrible anxiety when all this madness began. It seems like it is back after a long hiatus. Now I wake up feeling nervous, jittery with wobbly legs and heart palpitations. I am sleepy all day long and feel like I am coming down with a cold. Can any of you relate to this?

1 like, 34 replies

34 Replies

Next
  • Posted

all the time my lovely! just sitting with my daughter, telling her that my anxiety is through the roof! i am petrified all the time! and i have no frigging idea why... literally soul destroying!

xxxx

• Posted

I CAN ABSOLUTELY RELATE

I also have some great suggestions for help should anyone be interested, that helped me as I felt the same, I found that by taking just a few really good quality items that eventually I resurfaced as a person

• Posted

Hello Sharv

I am hearing you and after a little while of feeling good, my symptons are back - I too get what you are feeling and it can come and go with me. Right now I feel like I could sleep all the time and my heart is gittery and I've had the same ole awful headaches that left me but have yet again grace me with their presence. And of course my tummy is off again but I know this is part of the ride.... up and down and around so you are not alone when feeling like this.

Hang tight girl - I am in the same boat of suffering.

CK

• Posted

Hi Carol

good to hear from you again

Im exactly the same

Had awful flu two weeks ago still not recovered fully

Just wanted to let you know im facing the same symptoms back again

God bless you x

• Posted

Thanks Carol! That is one thing I know I can count on and that is that someone can relate to what I'm going through here on this forum. It may not take away what I am feeling at the moment but it's reassuring knowing that you are not alone.

• Posted

hello michelle.

thanks and I dont think i will be able to leave here....you get a wee break...think you are fine and bang....its back to square one...but hey...i have you ladies...a god send michelle....

xx

• Posted

well its been near on 11 years on this site for me!!!

I never in my wildest dreams would have imagined i would still be here with all these symptoms 11 years ago x

• Posted

Hi

It is so reassuring to know I'm not alone. Sick of waking up heart racing feeling frightened and I have no idea why. This is on top of muscle tremors, twitching, all over body aches and pains. I've had enough x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.