6th day

Posted , 7 users are following.

for panoc attacks and bad anxiety I've been given citalopram to take. Been signed off for 2 weeks from work.

for the past week I've been pretty much stuck indoors, I've not gone out on my own as I'm too scared. I've been having panic attacks everytime I get in the car .

the first few days i had a really bad sick feeling when I yawned. this has kind of gone hopefully. but now I still get the spaced out feel for a few hours and feel extremely tired. my anxiety and thoughts have also got really bad.

I go on holiday to gran canaria on the 15th in about a weeks time for 21st. i don't even know if these tablets are worth the hassle as I won't really be able to drink or enjoy my holiday due to the side effects. at the minute I can't even leave my house let alone going to another country.

How long does it take to feel better. what did other people experience on their second/third week?

0 likes, 16 replies

16 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

I am going to try taking them at night instead before I go to bed to see if that makes a difference. I think I'm just in denial about taking tablets for panic attacks and anxiety and can't see them helping.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.