confused

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hey if I buy a meal at about 385g and it's under the 5g per 100g can I only eat 100g of that meal or can I eat the whole 385g totally confused and no help on info from doctor

0 likes, 24 replies

24 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

I use my fitness pall for keep in track of my fat intake and with what I had yest it's sayin I ate 9 of fat yest with 31 grams left is that ok or am I not eating enuf that was 3 meals was full after everythin
  • Posted

It depends on exactly how much fat there is in 100g. If your meal contains exactly 5g per 100g then yes you can only have 300g of the meal. If it contains say 4g, that is a total of 4 x 3.85g fat in the whole meal which would give you 15.4g fat (which I personally would risk). If say it has 3.5g fat per 100g, then that's 3.5 x 3.85 so a total of 13.475g fat.  The pack should tell you the total for the whole meal, otherwise get out your calculator!
    • Posted

Lol ...Thank you for explaining that so concisely Sally x

I should have asked exactly how many grams of fat suzzane was talking about per 100grams in the first place.

Office and Forum = bad combination ! rolleyes 

Daisy x

///*.*\\\

• Posted

Just to confuse things, can u combine your allowance ? For example if i miss a meal can i have 30g at the next meal that same day ???
    • Posted

No!!!!! 15 g of fat for each tablet. If u ate 30g and took a tablet ud not be able to leave the loo 💩💩💩💩
  • Posted

Ive never done that i was just curious, to b fair i struggle to eat 15g im usually well below xxx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.