confused about god..

Posted , 9 users are following.

i dont know if i'm the only one that thinks about this.. i've been told i'm quite a deep person.

They say god created the universe and its entirety, but..

Who created him? I mean he cant just appear out of no where and create everything can he? Just decide to make an entire universe? I used to be religious, but now it just seems to good to be true.

4 likes, 92 replies

92 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Make a list of gratitudes and why concentrate on what is not or was not fair....that is life and no one escapes it....even the rich can die young....

I have far more postivies in my life than negatives and why dwell on the LACK.....lack is everywhere in the world, third world countries for sure.....  

• Posted

Evil spelled backwards is Live

God spelled backwards is Dog

A very very good friend who is now gone and I learned so much from him said add another O and call it GOOD.....

A good friend back in my hometown left catholism and became a JW and she prays to Jehovah.

A man on democracy now on sunday mornings is a former priest, who left the church, married a former nun and they have had a wonderful life and two wonderful children and grandkids....his bestselling book is Imagine No Religion....I've read it...he went all over parts of the world as an activist fighting terrorism.....quite a man I'd say.   

Just some threads of trivia.....Keep it Simple....Joy

• Posted

Yes Joy, good to hear of people escaping religion.

It was the reigious elete who murdered the Lord of Glory

It was the self righteous elete who combined with the sceptical elite who hatched the murderous plot

It was the political elite who connived in murder despite the disembling show of innocence

Twas ever thus, it seems, simple . . . brutal  . . .  deadly!

The innocent still suffer in staggering huge numbers, victims of greed and the lust for power that riches bring.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.