Constant bladder pressure

Posted , 8 users are following.

Hi

New to this my problem has been on and off for 3 yrs been tho usual tests always come back all ok

I have constant feeling like i need to urinate and bladder pressure taking all the regular meds Doctors throw at me but cant seem to get to the bottom of this

Its a lonely place to be with this horrible feeling i do find it hard to cope and get any understanding of whats going on and why 😔

0 likes, 33 replies

33 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Hi

Has the Doctor tryed you on any of the bladder medication to calm the bladder down ?

Im going in for some investigations as been going on and off for 4 yrs im sure they have missed something.

• Posted

Karen have a look into this Kegel 8 Ultra 20 electronic toner

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.