Constant HEAVYNESS in head from long

Posted , 11 users are following.

helloo friends

i am having constant heavyness feeling in head from almost 1 years.....along with this i feel off balance and dizziness too sometimes..

Anyone having same problem like me in Peri..any tip to handle this ?

I always have drunk feeling....unbalance unsteady and feel very uneasy in my own body .

Any Post Meno woman who had this symtom and now feeling ok...Plzz reply

Want to know how long this will continue.

Not feel good to go outside home..always want to be in my home..mostly in my bed.😭

Peri change my whole life .

Hoping for better days..

Hang is there..every day i remind myself but sometimes get frustated tooo..

..from soo long time i am suffering..not feeling like my normal self.

Very difficult phase of life is this..

tk

sunaina

1 like, 17 replies

17 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

hi ppl keep saying peri is hell did not go through much in peri been postmeno now 4yrs and i have many symptoms off balance feeling painfull joints anxiety to name a few

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.