Constant nausea for 4 months

Posted , 16 users are following.

Hi,

First of all, english is not my native language. Sorry for that but I'll try to explain my stomach problems as best I can.

Firstly, I'm a bodybuilder, well I was.. Eat 750 gr meat, 5-8 whole eggs since 2-3 years WITHOUT NO VEGG & FRUIT. Can lack of fiber intake cause stomach damage?

Well, about my problems..

4 months ago, I was soaking wet due to rainy weather, than I came my home and nausea & vomiting and diarrhea started. Diarrhea and vomiting just long 2-3 days. But nausea (maybe harsh, maybe slightly but it always with me!) longs for 4 months.

Got endoscopy and diagnosed as chronic gastritis with mild inflammation. But I still feel nauseous specially after eating.

I really give up. 4 months, and still nauseous. I lost 25 kilograms.

Never seen of ppl with crazy nausea that long 4 months like me. Specially with mild inflammation.

I feel like I'm iin endless nightmare & torture.

Can I be heal? I'm not sure.

Please help me if you can.

Regards,

0 likes, 37 replies

37 Replies

Prev

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.