Constant or comes and goes?

Posted , 7 users are following.

is your gallbladder constant or dose it cone and go? I read it can be both. I Tend to start with a dull ache and get waves of more intence pain. dose that sound like tour pain?

0 likes, 19 replies

19 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Be careful because a stone can block the bile duct and if it does urgent attention is often required.

Incidentally it was not what I ate so much as the quantity because if I ate a decent size evening meal on came the atrocious symptoms = up all night being sick and terrible bloating. Everything feeling stuck! awful. Before the sickness I used to walk miles in a circle round our green which made no difference..... I was surprised how bad my symptoms were and still managed to dissolve the stones.

I saw many people advocated half a lemon pulp and juice emulsified in quarter cup of very warm olive oil. Horrible to drink but shifts small stones out of the gall bladder but quite a nasty experience but if anyone has symptoms as bad as mine were they'll do anything and drink anything to alleviate the dreadful symptoms.......

I heard a young relative only 20 was flat out with her gall bladder and she now does not have one but I do!

• Posted

Due to the fact that Ursodioxycholic acid tablets of the correct dosage dissolves gall stones of cholesterol type why that fact is not publicized ?

Surely that method of getting a persons gall bladder back to normal is

better than to have an operation as well as many on here who still have adverse symptoms after there gall bladder has gone!

One chemist out of 4 and many doctors are sceptical about the fact that Urso does work and incidentally is given to patients with damage to the liver to 'help' their liver.

My surgeon contradicted a lady registrar by saying in a letter I have that yes ursodioxycholic acid will dissolve gall stones. He added that he thought it was a 'horrible' way to eliminate them but I told him that I did not have any adverse effect whatsoever over the 6 months I took them. I could see by the last letter he wrote to me that he would most certainly prescribe me them again if required and he as well as I learned something by my experience in taking that course.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.