Constant Urination and slight burning/pain on the tip of penis

Posted , 18 users are following.

I am a 23 year old male , i jave been suffering from intensly constant urination from last two months , on a bad day i have to go to pee about every 5-10 minutes , and immediately after urination , the urge to urinate comes back.

I have been tested for UTI and all the tests came begative , i have been on antibiotics fir more than 2 months now , still the symptoms are there.

I have no abdominal pain , no buring during urination , no stones at all , just constant urge to urinate which is disturbing my sleep and my personal/professional life.

Kindly if any one of you went through such a situation kindly i need some guidance, im a 23 year old male and this made me cry last night lol

Regards

0 likes, 34 replies

34 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Forgot to say, check with your doc or pharmacist to be sure there's no interaction with your other meds before taking a sleeping aid.  Also, do some serious thinking about Rugby, there are many other sports which are not included in the catagory of Assisted Suicidebiggrin

• Posted

Sorry, we posted about the same time.  Lexotanil is more powerful and has some memory/motor side effects.  If it doesn't help get you through the night, Diphenhydramine probably won't do anything. 

• Posted

Sometimes the answer is hiding in plain site- to the right person.

If your uro has checked the all the  usual suspects...uti, etc  and you

feel is struggling well, I remember someone having an incontinence problem. He later went to a NEUROLOGIST  who found the solution very quickly. Afterall,  you did have some recent trama injuries.!?

Good Luck to you

• Posted

Hi Neal-

I had this happen to me twice.

Both times it was an infection after 2 minor urinary procedures.

(scope to check prostate & bladder retention test).

An antibiotic fixed the situation both times very quickly.

It is a horrible feeling. I feel for you.

Hope you find a relieable urologist.

Get 2nd opinions on any major procedure/surgery.

I didn't and learned my lesson. But that has to do with the Green Light Laser Surgery.

• Posted

It was Greenlilght Laser surgery on prostate that rendered me totally incontinent 5 months ago.  Still trying to find a fix for that.  What a mistake it was to do that!

• Posted

There are implants now that you can get to solve incontinence issues. Do an Internet search for "AMS 800".

Neal

• Posted

Neal, I am aware of the AMS 800 and have some names of surgeons who do that.  I'm trying to figure out how long do I keep trying kegels and the new electrical stimulation before giving up.  I'd rather have my natural sphincter doing the job if there's a way to get the bladder talking to it.

• Posted

Hi GLen-

I just went to a new Urologist that was highly recommended.

He said my Dr. whor did the Greenlight was on course in recommending it after trying many urinary drugs (& combos).He said I could either live with the night time disruptions or he would want to do the scope to see if there is tissue causing it. I am debating having him take a look but I won't go through the laser surgery again (I was lucky that I didn't have complications except not being able to ejaculate anymore (which is a bit disturbing).

The new Dr. also said Greenlight can be an effective procedure.

(you wouldn't know it from these conversations).

• Posted

Remember guys he is Neal only 23 year old.  I don't think he whant to have his prostate lasered...Ken

• Posted

I agree with you. I just wanted you, and others who might read the post to be aware that you have options. Having that problem without options could be very depressing.

Neal

• Posted

Did you ever find anything out? having very similar symptoms please let me know if possible
    • Posted

Did you ever find anything out? having very similar symptoms please let me know if possible
  • Posted

Did you ever find anything out? Having the same issue please let me know if possible
  • Posted

Hi Neal, get a renal ultrasound done as soon as possible, it will check out your kidneys, bladder and prostate.

Also if you feel the urge to urinate and burning it may be something blocking along the way. The ultrasound will determine which organ is the culprit if any.

• Posted

I too am going through this. Up to 3 weeks with constant pain in head of penis like I am holding urine in it. Does it get better ?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.