could someone please tell me if these symptons i have are the signs off an ovarian cyst??

Posted , 3 users are following.

i am 30 yr old female, have no children, doctors have been treating me for 4 years for constant bladder infections, they have gotten worse in the last 6 months approx 2 a months i am in constant agony at the moment, went to the emergency doctor yesterday they now inform me that i may have an ovarian cyst or endrometris !!! my symptoms are: -

Bloating off the stomach,

weight loss, i was 9 half stone now 8 half stone,

pain in the right hand side which i previously thought was my appendix,

clotting of blood during my period,

feeling of constipation even though im not !!

sex is out off the question as it is unreal sore,

bouts off thrush,

burning when passing urine,

my breasts have been sore for approx 2 months,

i started my periods when i was 9 and was on the pill for 11 years, i went off the pill about 10 months ago too give myself a break, would really appreciate if someone could get back too me as i am at my wits end sad

0 likes, 19 replies

19 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

i havent had nothing done yet in the line off scans waiting on one now ta scan my ovaries and stomach doctor said it would be about 3 weeks time, if nothing in the line off cysts comes up, i reckon that that hernia thing would be worth getting looked into when there is a pain there is always an underlying problem with it, i dont have pain running or anything it just seems too be before and during my period i get the pains, i havent had a cold or nothing this year aside from the infections and pains in right hand side i am fine the pains in my side only comes around my period also, wont really no until i get the scan done, ill look further into the hernia things as well on the internet scan all possible options, really appreciate you replying back too me smile

• Posted

Very early days Karen. Make sure you point to where the pain is coming from. There are more common problems like appendix much better to rule the obvious ones out first. As you say keep in mind a hernia but I personally would keep it on a back burner until the doctor has ruled out what he believes you have, the more thats ruled out by the doctor and the tests the better. Please keep me informed of your progress and if it doesnt turn out to be a hernia thats fine.
  • Posted

Very early days Karen. Make sure you point to where the pain is coming from. There are more common problems like appendix much better to rule the obvious ones out first. As you say keep in mind a hernia but I personally would keep it on a back burner until the doctor has ruled out what he believes you have, the more thats ruled out by the doctor and the tests the better. Please keep me informed of your progress and if it doesnt turn out to be a hernia thats fine.
  • Posted

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.