Could this be another menopause symptom??

Posted , 17 users are following.

Hello Ladies, has anyone been experiencing dizzyness and not able to keep your balance when you are just simply walking along.  I also trip and fall very easy, just wondering if something else is wrong with me.  Please let me know if anyone is having these issues. It has been bothering me for some time and Im trying not to worry myself sick...Thanks

2 likes, 21 replies

21 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

I experience this every day...even when I'm lying down. It.gets worse if I'm in stuffy overheated or poorly ventilated places. Constantly tripping up or dropping things. I spend 80% of my day 'breathimg' through the anxiety it brings on when I'm experiencing it. Definitely believe it's a menopausal symptom as lots of other woman experience this (I did have lots of tests when I first experienced it...if you haven't had them already may help take some of the worry away? I had MRI scan and heart tests. Now it's still hard to deal with but I can keep reminding myself it's just hormones.

• Posted

You sound a lot like me. I have anxiety issues big time and this fatigue makes it worse. Trying some over the counter menopause relief,sure hope it'll help, it's all natural.

• Posted

I didn't have this issue but my cousin did. She had balance issues and also couldn't walk a straight line. She would be walking beside someone and all of a sudden she would be bumping into them. She went to all kind of doctors(she even went to a neurologist)but all tests were normal. This symptom did eventually pass. God bless you and feel better soon.

• Posted

Yes, dizziness was my first symptom, actually neck tightness and vertigo. I had it for 2 years now, most of it seemsto be coming from my allergies and sinuses, some from my stomach or gall bladder. Especially before I burp, and I burp many imes recently, I have never had this in my life!!! Some days my right side seems not even with my left side, I have a feeling that half of mybody is pushed forward. this is when i feel dizziness as well.
    • Posted

Hi i can only say those were my symtom as well at d moment am in bed with d sinus an upset tummy also trying to fight of anxiety. Wat am trying to say is yes its d beginning. But plz do chk a dr.

Do take care stay strong u r nt alone

• Posted

Yes, I have occasional, usually brief moments of dizziness, and sometimes also vertigo when waking in the mornings.  I am clumsy and even fell today walking home and twisted my ankle after missing a step.  Scary.  You are not alone.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.