Crackling/Popping Noise in nose

Posted , 6 users are following.

Hi, Ive had a sinus infection 4 months doctors says everythying looks fine (camera and the tool they use) got a scan in 2 weeks - Ive suffered with ongoing colds on and off, face pain and now my ears pop too. I've got chronice sinusitus does anyone experience a popping/cracking noise in there nose and kinda like behind their cheek? Feel like air or mucus is trapped and when I yawn or talk sometimes it does it - someone reassure me!!!

0 likes, 22 replies

22 Replies

Next
  • Posted

that's normal

tell me how is your headaches

• Posted

I get them now and again not too bad, its more my ears and top teeth ache!

• Posted

i am suffering from allergic rhinitis and my headaches are constants low energy

fatigue

• Posted

and do you get the crackling noise in your face & ears? how long have you had it for

• Posted

yes mine been the same for at least 12 months , had a sinus scan everything appears normal but its def not , had a few cors of antibiotics but never clears up , i find nasel stay with natural sea water helps , wish u well x

• Posted

i had a ct scan and also have chronic sinustiis.My main symptom is thick white mucus draining down my throat ..Feels like it is clogging my airway and causing me to wheeze. So friggen over it ..its been year now

• Posted

i had a ct scan and also have chronic sinustiis.My main symptom is thick white mucus draining down my throat ..Feels like it is clogging my airway and causing me to wheeze. So friggen over it ..its been year now

• Posted

Do you get pain down the sides of/bridge of nose and cheeks sometimes? Mine gets so bad sometimes it feels almost like its crawling or going to snap off!!

• Posted

i will suggest you to see a nice homeopathy doctor

the best and permanent cure is homeopathy

i am 50 percent good now

• Posted

One more question - do you get the feeling of your nose presusre on the bridge and down sides sometimes too?almost like heavy nose haha!

• Posted

im sorry im writing to you again but recently my nose is more painful, its almost inbetween my eyes and too of the bridge of my nose. not sure if its allergies now, i was told by my ENT i have a deviated septum and was being sent for a scan that got cancelled because of all this and my anxiety has got worse again over it. the pressure in my nose almost feels like it might snap i look inside my nose 10 times a day its ruining my life. i read only deviated septums can cause nasal valve collapse due to inflammation now im so paranoid  i shouldnt be im 99% certain its bad mucus flow causing my pain 😦

• Posted

I always do bro

• Posted

Hi one more quetsion, do you ever get the feeling the pressure goes from one side of the nose to the other, almost like a crawling sensation? Im assuming its mucus!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.