Crackling/Popping Noise in nose

Posted , 6 users are following.

Hi, Ive had a sinus infection 4 months doctors says everythying looks fine (camera and the tool they use) got a scan in 2 weeks - Ive suffered with ongoing colds on and off, face pain and now my ears pop too. I've got chronice sinusitus does anyone experience a popping/cracking noise in there nose and kinda like behind their cheek? Feel like air or mucus is trapped and when I yawn or talk sometimes it does it - someone reassure me!!!

0 likes, 22 replies

22 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

yes bro

please see a homeopathy doctor

• Posted

with all this going on my sinus pain is worse than ever!! and my left top teeth!!!

• Posted

my teeth at back often hurt too , does it affect roof of youre mouth at all , i often get pain there too , doc says anxiety makes thinhs seem worse .

• Posted

I have crackling/ popping in my nose every time I lie down. is this sinusitis?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.