craig beck

Posted , 10 users are following.

hi, can anyone tell me if they have any comments on the Craig Beck online programme for alcohol cessation?

0 likes, 25 replies

25 Replies

Next
  • Posted

HI jellybean16, i listened to his audio book " Alcohol lied to me" definatly did it for me, makes perfect sense. its early days for me but ive no inclination to drink at all. give it a go.

• Posted

HI sam

thank you for your reply, he has an online course costing £600 , its alot of money but gets good reviews

• Posted

try the audio book and audio meditation first... i found it excellent.

• Posted

I have been listening to audio books recently, a great suggestion.

Thanks again

• Posted

I read it and it was great. i also did Annie Graces 30 day experiment and read her book the naked mind and this mental re think on top of trying sinclair method means that I have got to 50 days AF for the first time ever

• Posted

HI Hayley, thanks for that, i will definitely look into those suggestions.

• Posted

Yep, here is a comment. I can smell spam from a mile off.

• Posted

sorry based on what? i dont quite understand your comment?

• Posted

RHGB long time no see!

My sentiments entirely!!

• Posted

I have recently joined his online course. 21 days free for me and its great. It is certainly helping me and i would recommend it. His book is great and he speaks from the heart his own experience.

• Posted

Thanks Ann, i will look into this, im determined this time, after yet another shameful drunken family dinner, made a total fool of myself! Feeling very positive and motivated

• Posted

i know where you are coming from. Give it a go. Have a look at his stuff on youtube. I feel lime I Have made a new friend.

• Posted

Ann what do you mean, youve made a new friend? Theres no quick cure for AUD. Plenty of people making a lot of money with 'their life stories'

• Posted

I have tried to quit using will power, books, videos, hypnosis etc. I came across this, felt enough was enough and read the reviews and signed up immediately. Yes it costs money but I have wasted money on other resources and years of drinking. I actually do feel Craig has become a good friend. I see and listen to him everyday and its working for me. There will always be people out there making money and sometimes we get it wrong, but I am ready and prepared to give this a chance. i havent felt this positive in a long time.

• Posted

HI

Have u checked craig beck out? He has a totally different take on what people term "alcoholism" he actually changes ur whole view on what alcohol is, i found your comment to Ann negative and pretty unsupportive to be honest.

Maria

• Posted

Whatever keeps us away from the poison, and i agree with you Ann, Craig is pretty supportive. I've read his books and watched him on you tube. I don't want to wear my drink problem like a badge, i want freedom from even thinking about it!

• Posted

The term 'alcoholism' is an out dated one and would put me off. AUD is far better.

Yes I've checked craig beck out and not much different to hundreds of others.

The best results in my opinion are achieved by medication (Robin, you are an exception!!) certainly worked for me.

Anything that works for you is good, we are all different. I am just sceptical about scams, particularly those costing £600. I think that was the point RHGB was trying to make, but hes more than capable of explaining his comment which you didnt understand, should he so wish.

• Posted

Having 'checked craig beck out' in more depth, i am even more sceptical. But hey, each to their own

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.